*** Call for price and specs***
All of our WERX performance driven forks are hand assembled based of your riding weight and preferences using specific components and rider tuned adjustments that our own Werx factory riders use. Each Werx built fork provides incredible small bump sensitivity, with solid mid stroke and end stroke to inspire confidence during your most challenging rides. Let us take control of your flow!
The Dual crown DH fork that won't break the bank. This RUX has been punished by the best big mountain riders in the world and always comes back smiling. The RUX calls for those that ride the biggest mountains.
The RUX was born in the WERX program; built for reliable performance and proven under some of the best huckers and racers in the world!
- 200mm travel
- R2C2 (low & high speed compression with low and high speed rebound adjust)
- Adjustable air volume spacers w/preload adjust
- Alloy double crown
- 38mm A7050 black anodized stanchion
- Lower magnesium monocoque through axle design
- AL7050 tapred steering tube
- Disc post mount 200mm only
- Tool type 20mm axle
- Weight 2890g
- Fully serviceable
- 2 year limited manufacturing warranty